Monday, October 13, 2008





Here we go! Hello all. Well, Sheryl and I are back in Sacramento (Carmichael) California. We have had an enjoyable summer and are looking forward to the fall. We have been spending a lot of time on the Sacramento River. We only live just under a block from the river. Sheryl walks the dog down by the river two or three times every day. I think they both enjoy it very much. We spend a lot of time down there in the Kayaks as well, thanks to Drew Hicken. More pics of kayaks on the river to come.





The photo above was taken below Horsetail falls on Highway 50 on the road to Tahoe. We went up there with some friends of ours, Angela and Tiger Edwards, and their son Zeek. We have a great time doing things with them.


Tiger and I spent some time on the Fall River a few weeks ago. We took his son Zeek with us. It was too hot to catch any fish, but we had a wonderful time just as well.



The photo below is of one of the shot of the Spinner Falls Lodge where we stayed. It was a beautful area, and a good thing. There were so many fish that it hurt. Because of the heat, no one was landing anything.


3 comments:

Jerolyn & Bruce said...

You did a beautiful job on your first post. As usual you are a natural. I like the color choices

pmkennedy said...

We love looking at these, keep the pictures coming!! Miss you guys

Jackie said...

Hello. I was hoping to get in touch with Tiger Edwards and family. My name is Jacqueline Bradley. I am Sherry's half sister (Ned's youngest daughter..though not so young anymore)

If not too much trouble, I would be so grateful if you could forward this to Tiger and email me at jacquebc@hotmail.com or jbc.atty@yahoo.com or phone 202.210.5582.

I live in Maryland with my husband Alex and kids, Maria and Miguel. Patricia lives in Washington D.C. nearby.

Thanks so much.